Data we collect and store
In order to deliver our services to you effectively, we may ourselves, collect store and process the following data, which you give us directly when you interact with the Website: (i) contact data (e.g. name, address, city, postcode, telephone number, email address), (ii) financial data (e.g. bank account number, sort code, credit card details, debit card details), (iii) user identification data (e.g. IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, operating system and version) and (iv) user behaviour data (e.g. URL clickstreams, products/services viewed, page response times, download errors, page visit lengths, page interaction data, telephone numbers used to call us) This happens, e.g., when you create an account, complete online questionnaires, participate in any discussion board or social media function, enter a competition, correspond with us, receive any services, or make any transactions with us. The collection of this data is sometimes automatic. We hold only the necessary data to process your order and to issue personalised emails. We hold it only for as long as it is still relevant, while you are actively engaging with our newsletters or website.
Data third parties collect
Certain third party service providers we use may collect your data. We include, below, details on the relevant data collected, the purposes for which such data is collected and any third party providers we use that collect such data.
- Strictly necessary cookies.These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies.These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies.These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Where we store your data
The personal data we collect is processed at our trading address and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. As part of the services offered to you through our website, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (the "EEA"). It may also be processed by staff who work outside the EEA who work for us or one of our suppliers, for example in processing your payment details, fulfilling your order, and providing administration and support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing by us. If we transfer or store your information outside the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this privacy and cookies policy.
How your data is used
We may use your data for the following purposes:
When we can give your data to third parties
- Marketing purposes. e.g. advertising, newsletters, public relations, providing information, products and services that you ask for or (with your consent) which we think may interest you, permitting (with your consent) certain third parties to provide information about goods or services that we feel may interest you.
- Improving your experience of the Website. e.g. ensuring that our website content is presented to you in an effective manner, notifying you of any changes to our service, optimising the pages you are directed to.
- Helping us to deliver our services to you better. e.g. carrying out our obligations under any contracts entered into with you, measuring our performance in terms of sales or otherwise, maintaining accounts & records.
We are allowed to release your information to businesses in our corporate group, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you, to a potential purchaser of us or a business in our corporate group, to protect against fraud or credit risks, and as required by law or when we believe that disclosing the information is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others or respond to a request from a governmental body. We may also share your information with those third parties names in this privacy and cookies policy and any other advertisers or advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website. From time to time we may make parts of our mailing list available to carefully selected organisations whose products may be of interest. If you prefer not to receive such mailings or e-mails, or you do not wish to receive further mailings or e-mails please phone, e-mail or write to us.
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical Usage and profile data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide what products, services and offers may be relevant to you. We might market to you via the following methods:
- Email Marketing. If you have previously bought products from us or have registered your details with us. We will only send you marketing communications if you opted into receiving marketing at the time and so given us your express consent (which you may withdraw at any time – see Opting out below).
- Social Media. We may also provide third party social media platforms with certain data in order to create targeted ads for you.
- Direct Mail. We may occasionally send seasonal postal marketing. You can opt out of this at any time
You can opt out of our email marketing at any time by unsubscribing from our newsletter or emailing [email protected]
asking us to remove you from our mailing list. To stop receiving marketing from us by post please also contact our team directly at [email protected]
. If you have opted out of our email marketing services, you may still continue to see target ads on social media platforms. Please check the social media platforms for more details on how to opt out of seeing these ads.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer at [email protected]
and we will work with you to remove any of your personal data we may have.
The security of your data
We take your privacy seriously and have implemented this privacy and cookies policy to help keep your personal and financial information secure. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. To protect your financial information, we use SSL technology to encrypt all payment transactions. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from our website or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk. UNDONE cannot be held liable for theft, loss or unauthorised access, interception or damage to your data. You acknowledge that you understand these risks. Where we have given you a password, you are responsible for keeping such a password confidential. We ask that you do not share any password with anyone. If you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately on [email protected]
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]
or by mail using the details provided below:
4/F, 2 Carnarvon Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong