How much are replacement costs for my UNDONE watch?
Standard Service Price List
Top Glass Replacement
Case Back Replacement
Is there any warranty on my UNDONE watch?
UNDONE will, within one year from date of purchase, repair or replace the watch if it has a manufacturing defect. This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accidents or misuse.
How do I place a custom order? Can i add my artwork onto the dial?
Extra custom requests are only available for the UNDONE Aqua. Please first purchase your watch on our site and follow the below steps:
1. Start customizing your watch on our customizer : www.undone.com/watch/builder/urban-vintage
2. Fill in the comment box during checkout or reply directly to your order confirmation email from [email protected].
Tell us what add-on customizations that you want to do:
Simple Custom Dial - US$ 85 (Per Logo)
Full Custom Dial - US$ 185 (Exclusive for AQUA only)
3. We will be in touch by email after your purchase to get your idea and necessary artwork materials. You can sketch it roughly on a piece of paper and photograph it to communicate your dial design
4. In 2-3 working days, we will revert a final design for you to approve. You can make changes
5. Once design is confirmed, we will issue a separate PayPal invoice for the extra charges.
6. Usually, the production time of a standard customized watch is 14 working days. For hyper customized watch (i.e. Pro-Custom Aqua), production time varies case by case, depending on complexity.
If you have any questions regarding UNDONE's custom services, please email us directly to: [email protected]
*Full dial modding depends on availability at UNDONE HQ
**Some modded dial’s may not be luminescent anymore.
How do I edit or cancel my order?
To edit or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected] and quote your order number and the changes you may want to make. We'll confirm once your order has been updated. We unfortunately will not be able to make any changes to or cancel your order if it has already been shipped.
Is it true that UNDONE watches are designed for life?
UNDONE watches are meticulously built with longevity in mind. The movements used are proven to be a reliable workhorse in the industry, but we are unable to guarantee it free from manufacturing issues. Should your UNDONE watch have any manufacturing defects, please contact us at [email protected] .
What are the service intervals?
Under normal circumstances, the first service should be 24 months after purchase.
How can I be sure I am buying a genuine UNDONE watch?
Genuine UNDONE watches have the following traits:
Comes in a complete box with the UNDONE metal plaque
Case back is etched with the UNDONE brand name
For a peace of mind, purchase only through our official site or authorized retailers listed on our site.